Hiya, lovelies. Hope you're enjoying spring-like wherever you may be. Between cleaning, packing, laundry, and (oh yeah) work, I've got lots and lots to do today. So, I thought I'd save myself some time and vlog about the book below. Enjoy... :)
P.S. Considering I'll soon be on my way to Oklahoma (!), I figured I'd also provide some extra reading/viewing material to keep you occupied:
- Whether or not you like Jon Stewart, his interview with Cecile Richards, President of Planned Parenthood is worth watching.
- Another must-see? Actor Thandie Newton speaks to TED about dealing with prejudice and rediscovering oneness.
- There's no magic formula to being creative, but a cold beer (or glass of wine) might be the key to your next big idea. <- Click to find out how.
- In unrelated news, I recently reported a ton of healthy travel trends.
- "Entering the unknown often triggers an avalanche of self-doubt." Wouldn't you agree? Rich, happy, and hot Marie Forleo gives you the secrets to getting over it.
- Oh, and one last thing: are we friends on Goodreads yet?